We work with our clients to analyze economic feasibility, secure financing, manage construction, train employees, optimize business performance and determine optimal partnerships. We will be with you from a project’s conception all the way through to its long-term sustainability.
Conexon provides the following services for a full rural electric cooperative FTTH project feasibility study:
- Analysis of needs and GIS data for assumption development
- Demographic and economic analysis of served counties compared to other successful cooperative fiber projects
- Competitive map overlay and analysis of Connect America Fund obligations build out requirements by incumbent carriers
- Take rate probability calculated for each meter service location
- Analysis of all service offerings including broadband, television, and telephone
- Inclusion of smart grid network connections in network capacity and design cost analysis
- Architecture and technology selection for financial projection purposes
- Financial modeling including projected effect on TIER and key financial metrics including equity ratios
- Offer suggestions to improve likelihood of success including financing, architecture, additional services, or areas to supplement density
It starts with your numbers…
To inquire about a financial analysis specific to your service territory, contact us.